*the-division*  Index du Forum
*the-division*  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Honda Cbr 250r Chain Adjustment Garage

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *the-division* Index du Forum -> Nostale Le Jeu -> Astuces dans NosTale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nathialy

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Classe: Escrimeur

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 17:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Honda Cbr 250r Chain Adjustment Garage Répondre en citant

Honda Cbr 250r Chain Adjustment Garage > bit.ly/2eDJHIR

Honda Cbr 250r Chain Adjustment Garage

5d80d7912b
The,,,second,,,thing,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,people,,,neglect,,,is,,,cleaning,,,the,,,chain.,,,.I,,dont,,know,,if,,you,,have,,ever,,changed,,the,,tire,,on,,a,,car,,but,,most,,of,,them,,have,,torque,,specs,,on,,tightening,,the,,lug,,nuts,,as,,well,,but,,when,,is,,the,,last,,time,,you,,used,,one,,for,,that,,or,,seen,,your,,mechanic,,use,,one?,,I,,am,,not,,about,,to,,make,,an,,appointment,,then,,pay,,my,,dealer,,$35,,to,,adjust,,my,,chain,,slack,,when,,I,,just,,asked,,them,,to,,check,,it,,just,,2,,weeks,,ago,,and,,they,,told,,me,,they,,did,,and,,it,,was,,good.,,Apparently,,,it,,,wasnt,,,or,,,it,,,was,,,at,,,least,,,at,,,the,,,very,,,maximum,,,range,,,when,,,they,,,checked,,,it,,,and,,,they,,,should,,,have,,,adjusted,,,it,,,then.Im,,,betting,,,they,,,didnt,,,even,,,bother,,,to,,,check.,,,Share,,Share,,this,,post,,on,,Digg,,Del.icio.us,,Technorati,,Twitter,,-I,,have,,come,,here,,to,,chew,,bubblegum,,and,,kick,,a$$.,,Many,,new,,owners,,of,,these,,bikes.,,

Helm,manual,says,to,keep,it,between,0.8",and,1.2".,I,can,use,it,on,a,couple,of,my,other,bikes,too.,What,,is,,a,,good,,interval,,to,,aim,,for,,when,,cleaning,,and,,re,,lubing,,the,,chain?,,I,,have,,heard,,that,,1000kms,,is,,fair.,,rocket,is,offline,,Quote,Quick,Reply,Reply,,Lower,Navigation,,Honda,Motorcycles,-,FireBlades.org,>,Honda,Motorcycle,Models,>,Honda,FireBlade,Silly,question,but,how,do,I,tighten,chain?,System,Message,,Cancel,Changes,Quick,Reply,The,following,errors,occurred,with,your,submission,Okay,Message:,Options,Quote,message,in,reply?,Register,Now,In,order,to,be,able,to,post,messages,on,the,Honda,Motorcycles,-,FireBlades.org,forums,,you,must,first,register.,Regarding,the,tightening,of,the,main,axle,nut,,I,just,use,a,regular,24mm,ring,spanner,as,they,cant,slip,off.,and,I,am,all,out,of,bubblegum-,Mongoose,is,offline,,Quote,Quick,Reply,post,#5,of,56,Old,08-17-2011,,05:01,PM,Mongoose,Senior,Member,,,Join,Date:,May,2011,Location:,Western,NY,Posts:,378,Thanks:,3,Thanked,25,Times,in,13,Posts,Quote:,Originally,Posted,by,CBR-STL,View,Post,Also,,the,sales,guy,at,my,dealer,said,not,to,worry,about,maintenace,on,the,chain.,I,,,would,,,also,,,steer,,,clear,,,of,,,any,,,"chain,,,wax",,,products,,,as,,,they,,,will,,,attract,,,dust.,,,I,,,torqued,,,the,,,axle,,,nut,,,to,,,65,,,ft/lbs,,,but,,,it,,,felt,,,ridiculously,,,loose,,,at,,,that,,,setting,,,so,,,I,,,tightened,,,it,,,a,,,bit,,,more,,,so,,,it,,,at,,,least,,,felt,,,snug.,,,I've,,,heard,,,of,,,people,,,saying,,,"it's,,,an,,,O-Ring,,,chain,,,and,,,doesn't,,,need,,,any,,,lubrication".,,,Share,,Share,,this,,post,,on,,Digg,,Del.icio.us,,Technorati,,Twitter,,Last,,edited,,by,,spdklls;,,08-17-2011,,at,,06:52,,PM.,,

cold rolled steel grades pdf freeblabbermouth morris gleitzman pdf freeviper moon lee roland epub readeradd mobi files to kindle hdm1151 hmmwv tm pdf freeconcentracion de disoluciones pdf freehallowed cynthia hand epub bud-highcassandra clare mortal instruments free epub bookslei maria da penha comentada pdf freejerzy kosinski being there epub books

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 17:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *the-division* Index du Forum -> Nostale Le Jeu -> Astuces dans NosTale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange